KFRP, FHT, MAR
Angela Wells is a professional Reflexologist and Therapist.
Whilst Angela was a Teaching Assistant with the Progressive Academy, supporting students studying: Foundation and Practitioner courses in Progressive Kinesiology, including the core subjects: Nutrition – Level 3, Anatomy & Physiology – Level 3, Practice Management and Interpersonal Skills, her clients acknowledged that her particular approach to Reflexology was different. So with their support and encouragement Progressive Reflex came into being.
A variety of treatment options are offered, via the hands or feet, that can benefit many health problems. Our emotions have a big impact on our health and wellbeing, often being influenced by what is going on in our daily lives.
- ITEC Reflexology Level 3
- ITEC Anatomy and Physiology Level 3
- ITEC Knowledge of Less Common Pathology Level 3
- ITEC Aromatherapy Level 3
- ITEC Business Conduct and Awareness Level 3
- GATEWAY Advanced Progressive Kinesiology practitioner level 3
- Mindful Reflexology – Sally Earlam – supporting stress, anxiety & depression
- V-CHI Relax (meditation leader)
- BRA – Inge Dougans – How to use the Meridians in a health profile.
- AOR – Tony Portor – Focused Reflexology + its use in female reproductive health.
- AOR – Judith Whatley – Spinal adanced Reflexology
- First Aid – Emergency at Work
- Balance Procedure – Level 1
- Ptlls – Level 4
- Vitali-Chi Energy and Well Being Practioner
- Foot Tapping Reflexology
- 5 – E Clothed Massage
- OCN Nutritional Studies Level 3 for Complementary Practitioners
- Reflextherapy for Spinal Pain and Whiplash
- RLD – Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage
- Reiki 1 and 2
- Hot Stone Reflexology
- Preconception, Pregnancay & Post Natal Care
- Gentle Touch Reflexology
- AAMET EFT – Level 1
- Chinese Facial Massage and Hopi Ear Candling
- Buteyko Breathing
- ITEC Holistic Massage Level 3
- Bach Flower Remedy Level 1